If you want an award-winning free as well as an open-source app, Then Kodi apk is to be the first and right choice for you. It supports almost all types of devices like android mobile, mac, windows, ios,iPod, and many more platforms.
Download the official Kodi TV app for free with a step by step guide.
Kodi Media Player is used and trusted by over 30 million users worldwide. This is one of the best entertainment packages you can have. It has been created with a user-friendly interface so that all types of users can easily access and use it. Before that Kodi was called XBMC.
The app, like versions on other operating systems, provides a sleek interface that clearly categorizes video player, music player, picture viewer, and even a tool for seeing local weather.
This version of Kodi for Android includes many “ add-ons ”, which allow you to download videos from different websites directly to your device, search for images on Google.
Kodi is one of the best (if not the best) media hubs available for Android smartphones.
So you can entertain easily as well as frequently use this most fabulous and popular apk virtually any type of content that you like.
Let us go with this article through which you will get answers to all your questions.
Kodi TV Apk Features
Kodi is the ultimate entertainment center software. It reads almost any type of media you can find and it looks great while doing it! These are just a few areas where Kodi excels, why not try it out for yourself today?
- Kodi will allow you to easily browse your music
- You can play your desired music in ll formats by using Kodi.
- It features a cue sheet, tag playback support, and smart playlists for ultimate control of your music collection.
- Kodi can make movies too!
- The biggest advantage is that it gives the opportunity to support all types of video formats.
- Makes your episodes beautifully accessible.
- TV shows
- The TV Show Library supports episode and season views with posters or banners, watched tags, show descriptions, and cast. Great for tracking your progress.
- Kodi showing a collection of images
- The picture system includes.
- Import images to a library and browse through different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote.
- Kodi PVR
- Kodi lets you watch and record live TV from an easy to use interface.
- Soft Skin.
- Kodi allows you to completely change the look of the interface with skins. We have no doubt that you will find something that matches your taste (or salon).
- Kodi addons.
- Additional modules
- The real power of Kodi comes from the huge selection of user-created add-ons.
- Kodi web interface
- Web interfaces
- This provides plenty of possibilities for remotes, web browsers, and third-party tools to take Kodi to the next level.
- Remote controls.
With support for hundreds of remotes, CEC-enabled TVs, or one of the new apps for smartphones and tablets, Kodi lets you control your media however you want.
Kodi 18 Version
Kodi 18 is the current stable version of the popular Media Center app. There have been revisions in Kodi 18 to fix various bugs and we are currently at version 18.7. Below you will find the important changes in each of the versions highlighted by the developers of Kodi.
For normal Android mobile phones or tablets, just go to the Google Play Store, type in Kodi, and download the latest version from there. For Android TV devices, such as Nvidia Shield or other set-top boxes that work with Android, follow these steps: Go to the official Kodi download page.
How to Download Kodi Theater
For downloading Kodi tv ap theater, you just follow some rules bellow for doing them properly. You already have known that Kodi has considered this version for everyone. The list of changes includes:
- Interface / Look-and-Feel
- Corrections to the estuary and GUI information, including scroll bar behavior, icon names, label changes
- Added dual support for Artist Slideshow 2.x and 3.x
- Fix to always allow “ black ” screensaver
- Fixed incorrect sort order list for Music Playlists node
- Reading / Display
- Corrects playback of external subtitles
- Fixes to archive support on UPnP
- Fixes to “queue item” and “next read” for STRM files with plug-in URL
- Corrections to the “Hide watched videos” status
- Fixes to resume management when marking a file as unattended
- You can easily fix the EPG database.
- Fixed handling of open modal dialogs
- Corrections to the processing of trade breaks (EDL)
- Other/general fixes
- Several iOS changes including support for iPhone 11 and 7th Generation iPad, as well as fixes for touch input, overlapping drawing surfaces, sandbox checks, support notch load.
- macOS fixes windowing, where only part of the screen was rendered correctly
- Verbosity and security log file improvements\
- settings, skin/profile changes, and many other subsystems
- Check out an 18.4 vs. 18.5 comparisons here for a more detailed breakdown.
If you like to download it then you can do it form this site also.
How to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV
When you want to play Lodi Open Source Home Theater Software in your Amazon Fire TV then you first setting up your tv setting.
- Go to your device’s settings.
- Settings option into your android device.
- Click Developer Options.
- Activate apps from unknown sources.
- Acquire the Downloader application.
- Direct Downloader to the Kodi website.
- Select the Android app.
- Choose the 32-bit installation.
- Click on Install.
How to install Kodi on Play Store?
If you want to install Kodi on your android devices from google play store then you should follow the line bellow.
- The First Step to do- you have to go to your device ply store Second, now you go to the search option to
- Search Kodi and then click the Kodi into the search result.
- Click on the green INSTALL button.
- How to install Kodi on a Smart TV.
- Launch the Google Play Store by selecting the icon from your TV menu.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Select the search bar and type “Kodi”.
- Click on the icon, then click on “Install”.
- After a few moments, Kodi will appear in your apps menu, ready to go!
How to add Kodi add-ons on Android
It’s very simple methods but very important for an android user who interests in Kodi tv. Just add Kodi add ons by following these steps below.
- Open Kodi.
- Go to SYSTEM> File Manager.
- Click Add Source.
- After this, you select None.
- Then you should highlight the box where the name has been given for the media source.
- and type Fusion.
- Select OK.
- Return to the Home screen.
- Go to SYSTEM.
How to install Android apps on Kodi?
Installing the Kodi Android app is straightforward. Just go to the Google Play Store entry for Kodi and click Install. If for some reason you cannot access Kodi in the Google Play Store, you can download it from the official Kodi website instead.
How to install number addons on Kodi?
When you wanna add number add ons on Kodi then you should finished the procedure bellow for perfect work.
- Now you have to click the settings of the system into the top of the left side.
- Click on File Manager.
- On the left, click Add Source.
- Click where it says NONE.
- In the next box, name it Cellar Door and click OK.
- Check that everything is correct and click OK. This time you can go to the main menu for clicking add-ons.
- Click the add-on installer icon at the top left.
How to configure the Kodi TV box?
For Android TV boxes:
Once you’ve come down as far as you want, click OK. This will take you back to the Add Music Source window and add the file path to your media server in the box. By default, Kodi will choose the folder name as the share name, but you can change the share name in the Enter a name for the media source box.
- Open your Android TV Box, go to the Google Play Store app, and open it.
- Now you should for searching Kodi.
- Click install and the download will begin immediately.
- This time you can open the menu for launching the Kodi app.
- You can then start enjoying Kodi.
- Guide to installing Kodi on iPhone or iPad
- You should go to this website named tweakboxapp for your iphone.
- Tap Install Now.
- When prompted, tap Allow.
- A message will appear indicating the downloaded profile.
- Go back to your device’s home screen and open Settings.
- Click on Install.
- If necessary, enter your password to continue.
Who is it for?
when you run your iPhone,you automatically will get an update notice, if not,then you go to the settings, after this you go to the general section, then you will find the software update option, you will do this manually.
Is Kodi available for iOS?
- As you can not find this on play store , you should do this by using jailbark.
- Does Kodi have a VPN?
- Unfortunately, Kodi does not have a VPN provider. This is why it is important to find the best VPN for Kodi to install on your streaming device.
- The best Kodi VPN in 2020 IPVanish.
- Best full VPN for Kodi. Number of servers: 1,300+ | Server Locations: 75 | IP Addresses: 40,000+ | Maximum number of devices supported: 10.
- ExpressVPN. Excellent mobile experience when using Kodi.
- NordVPN. Most secure VPN.
- VyprVPN. Best VPN for HD streaming.
- PureVPN. Most affordable VPN.
Why should you use a VPN with Kodi?
Kodi users can ensure their privacy and anonymity by connecting to a VPN every time they access Kodi. By doing so, developers and your ISP cannot record or track your internet activity.
How to install VPN for Kodi?
- IPVanish supports kodi and it is very easy to use as well as install.
- These apps provide one-click login for your safety.
Best Kodi addons for movies and TV shows
Now I’m going to share with you the best Kodi addons fo movies and tv shows.
- Exodus Redux
- The magic dragon
- EXODUS V8
- Nemesis AIO
- Addon Mercury
- DejaVu add-on
- ATV greased lightning
- USS Defiant
- IT add-on by Fladnag
- Clown replica
- A pirate’s life for me
- T2K 1 Click Movie Add-on
- Death Star
- UK TURK READING LISTS COMMITMENT
- Addon Smaug
- Kodi addons are constantly updated and changing. Fortunately, this list is updated EVERY DAY with the best Kodi addons to install on any device, including Amazon Firestick.
Are Kodi addons illegal?
No, Kodi addons are 100% legal. However, what you are accessing on Kodi addons may be illegal. Always use a VPN when streaming with Kodi to ensure your privacy and anonymity.
Can I watch movies with Kodi add-ons?
Kodi addons allow streaming movies, TV shows, live shows, etc. There are thousands of addons to choose from and this list will show the top picks for streaming content.
How to use Kodi add-ons safely
It is to be noted that if you stream with Kodi is also seen to your ISP.
For this reason, you should use a VPN. A VPN for Kodi will bypass ISP limitation, government surveillance, and geo-restriction on popular add-ons.
ExpressVPN is the fastest and most secure VPN.
Here is provided some few steps:
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE.
Step 2: Now you have to click for downloading to install Express VPN
In this step, you will click here see the power icon for connecting the Vpn server.
That’s all. Now your connection is secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
How to Update Kodi on Firestick TV
First, you have to go to your fire Tv, after that find out the settings options, then you will get the system option after this Developer options will come before you, then you have to enable apps from the unknown source.
Return to the Home screen and click Search.
Enter “Downloader” in the search bar and press the Install button to install it on FireTV.
Follow the few simple steps:
On your Fire TV Stick, go to Settings> Device> Developer options and turn on the Allow apps from unknown sources option. Install Downloader from the Fire TV app store. Launch Downloader. On the main Downloader page, select the URL bar and enter https://kodi.tv/download
Is it safe to install Kodi on Firestick?
Kodi is a safe application. It does not contain any malicious program. It will not damage your device. As I told you before, Kodi is hosted on many official app stores like Google Play and Microsoft Store.
So it is all about Kodi that you are needed, Hope this article fills your desire.
Check Also: Lucky Patcher